Instruction for MBBS (UG) Admission 2020 for allotted candidate
Instruction for MBBS (UG) Admission
Session : 2020 – 25
Date : As per alloted Time of Reporting : 11 : 00 AM
Following Original documents required at the time of Admission -
1. College Leaving/ School Leaving/ Transfer Certificate of last Institution.
2. Character Certificate
3. Allotment letter
4. Admit Card (NEET UG )
5. Rank Letter of NEET
6. Marks Statement of NEET
7. 10th Admit Card, Marks Sheet and Pass Certificate
8. 10+2 / Intermediate Admit Card, Marks Sheet and Pass Certificate
9. Affidavit for gap period to those who have passed I. Sc or 10+2 examination in the year 2019 or before that.
10. Caste Certificate (for OBC/BC/EBC/SC/ST) if applicable (at least SDO level)
11. Residential Certificate (at least SDO level)
12. Aadhar Card
13. Migration Certificate of last Education Board/ University
14. Passport size Photograph 10 (lab print) same as NEET
15. Two sets photocopy of above documents.
16. All the candidate must have to come for admission on schedule date and time with their Father/ Mother or legal Guardian (if parent not alive)
- Candidate has to come for reporting to take admission on the date given to him/her at Office of the Principal, JLNMC, Bhagalpur. 2 - 3 days time is required to complete the admission formalities. Please also take into consideration holiday(s)/ local holiday(s).
- Candidate will be required to undergo medical examination at their own cost on notified date(s).
- Candidate are required to produce all original documents at the time of reporting at the allotted college.
- Cash/ Demand Draft of Rs. 15800/ - for SC/ST only and Rs. 15900/- for other (UR/EBC/BC/RCG/EWS/DQ) as Admission Fee, Tuition Fee, Mis. Fee, Caution money, Hostel Fee in favour of " Principal, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur" payble at Bhagalpur.
- Classes of 1st year MBBS Course started on schedule time